Posted by Mrs. Swaddle
Here are 5 of the most asked questions about the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:
5. Does the jumper easily fold away when not in use? – The jumper is can be slightly un-assemble for storage. This may take from 5 to 10 minutes. But the short answer is no. You’ll probably want to leave it as is once it’s setup.
4. When should children stop using the jumperoo? – The manufacturer recommends stop using the jumperoo when your children reaches the 25 lbs. Around that weight, children should begin to walk on their own un-assisted and probably wouldn’t want to be confined in a jumper seat.
3. What is the difference between the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper and the Fisher Price Jumperoos? – The 2 makers of jumpers share many similarities that you will notice immediately. First, they both serve to help children develop their motor skills. Both jumpers have 3 height adjustment for kids of different sizes and for quick growth. They both have different types of classical music to help entertain and encourage kids. But, the Einstein jumper has a teacher mode for teaching in different languages that Fisher Price doesn’t have. The Einstein jumper also has extra rings that you can purchase extra toys or teethers for your little one to hang on. The Fisher Price Rainforest jumperoo has the easiest fold away capabilities compare all other jumpers. Overall, they are very similar.
2. What age should babies start using this jumperoo? – The manufacturer recommend age is around 4 months. The true test is if your little one can start putting weight on their legs. If they are capable, this activity center will encourage faster motor development. Also, the minimum weight of 6lbs is recommend.
1. Was there a recall on this jumperoo model? – Yes, if you order model 90564. The recall was initiated due to the “yellow sun teether stalk” rebounding and hitting children. The recall covers about 400,000 jumpers including those sold on popular websites like Amazon, Target, and Walmart. A replacement part for the “sun teether” can easily be replace if you call the company’s toll free line at 877-325-7056877-325-7056 or head over to their website at www.kidsii.com and click on recall button at the bottom of the page. All other components of the jumper is safe for children. If you are to order the jumper right now from Amazon, you should have the new safe “Sun Teether” in place.
Posted by Mrs. Swaddle
The Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Center is a versatile jumperoo that can grow and be tuned to your baby’s liking. Parents will grow to love this jumperoo and as much as their baby because of all the wonderful fun, educational activities it provides. This activity center jumper has four activity zones that will provide hours of fun for your baby. The seat is able to rotate 360 degrees, so it easy for your baby to enjoy each play area.
- There is the piano play area that has large keys for your baby to press. There are lights that turn on when the keys are press to teach cause and effect for your baby. The piano keyboard has multiple classical songs that will stimulate your baby even more!
- Another fun zone is the controller knobs. These knobs are brightly colored and have different textures on the surface. So, when you baby grabs these knobs they are learning the feel of round, curve, smooth, and slippery surfaces. These know knobs are also great for teaching your kids to grip with their hands and turning the knobs.
- There is the play zone with a springy sunflower toy. It’s another tool to help train your baby to grab, pull and shake. This toy can also serve as a teether since its long enough for your baby to grab and place in a baby’s mount. Don’t worry the toy is big enough that your baby can’t swallow it.
- The last play zone has sliding blocks connected to a frog and mirror. The blocks on the side will move and slide a long when your baby grabs it. The mirror is also a good tool to help train your baby’s to react and respond to visual cues of them self.
The advantage of the Baby Einstein Activity center does not stop with the play zones. The activity center has two cross bars that arches over the side of the jumperoo. On these bars, parents could add various toys that will dangle for your baby to have additional fun with. The advantage is these toys can be interchange in and out depending on what your baby finds interesting.
When your baby starts to grow, the easy height adjustment settings on the Baby Einstein activity center will grow with your baby. There are a total of 5 height adjustments on this wonderful toy. It is recommended that minimum weight of your baby be 6 lbs and maximum weight of your baby is up to 25 lbs.
When your baby starts jumping up a storm, the solid four beam support will keep your baby safe. The solid base is wide and sturdy and will not tip over with the excessive jumping of your baby. It was design for babies to jump and have fun, exercise, and learn in the process.
Give this Baby Einstein Activity Center a try with your baby!