Fisher Price has been making great baby products that kids love for generations. They are synonymous with quality and safety that parents can trust from their toys. Fisher Price Jumperoos (stationary jump platforms for kids) are one of the best toys that parents can give to their little to help them develop. As all babies have different interest, selecting the right jumperoo can help enhance their development. Currently, Fisher Price has 5 wonderful jumperoos to choose from.
What do all the Fisher Price jumperoos have in common? –
- As the name suggest, they all are jumperoos. They all provide a fabric seat for babies to sit on. The seat is elevated to the point where the feet is barely touching ground. Babies can then push off the ground and jump up from their seat.
- All seats are adjustable for 3 different heights.
- All the seats are able to rotate 360 degrees. This allows for the babies to explore the jumperoo and various activities around them. They are also able to change their viewpoint and follow people.
- All Fisher Price Jumperoos have a height limit of 32″ or 81cm.
- All Fisher Price Jumperoos have a weight limit of 25 lbs.
- For safety reason, Fisher Price Jumperoos are only for babies who are able to hold head upright unassisted and who are not able to walk or climb out of product
What are Fisher Price jumperoos out there? –
- Rainforest Jumperoo is by far the most popular jumperoo. It’s Rainforest theme is very colorful and consist of a red frog seat, rainforest stuff animals like a parrot and a blue frog. It has a wide range of music that is responsive to jumping activities. It has flashing lights and spinning lizards to develop sensory and problem solving skills. The best advantage of the Rainforest jumperoo is the base is easily foldable and can be set off to the side when it is not being used.
- The Discover and Grow jumperoo is another great jumperoo. It’s theme incorporates zoo animals, like giraffes, monkeys, elephant, and penguins. It has wonderful learning features like a piano for music and a roller ball that easily spins. It also has teethers for kids to munch to deal with the pain. The jumperoo is also responds with music as babies jump up and down.
- The Luv and Zoo jumperoo is an animal theme jumperoo with various animals zoo animals. The animals are more like typical zoo animals like monkeys and hippopotamus. The toys are colorful and will help babies develop feel and texture as they grab and play with the various fun activities around the jumperoo. The music is easily turned on and off for kids to jump to.
- The Precious Plant and Blue sky jumperoo has an animal theme with a giraffe, monkey, lion, turtle, and birds. But it has this one wonderful addition of a floating bar that mimics the sky. It’s another great piece of toy to teach kids to reach and grab.
- The Laugh and Learn jumperoo is farm animal theme and has lots of cows, pigs, cats, and funny looking veggies for your kids to play with. The seat is able to spin to help kids develop motor movement with the legs. The kids can learn to reach for items just within their grasp as well to learn about all the wonderful animals.
All these Fisher Price jumperoos are great, so you can’t really go wrong with any of them. The main differences between the jumperoos are the animal themes and color scheme. The rainforest jumperoo is the easiest to fold away if you tight for space. But, most of games, activities are similar in all Fisher Price jumperoo. I hope you found this helpful in your hunt for the right jumperoo for your baby!