Posted by Mrs. Swaddle
Are you looking for an affordable entertainment center for your newborn? Well, consider the Evenflo Delux Developmental Circus Activity center as an option that is filled with many fun and safe activities.
Here is one economical reason to purchase this activity center. All of the Evenflo’s fun zones are battery free. Your infant is able to play with the spinning wheel, twirl the picture carousal, pull and tug on all the springy cute animal characters without any batteries attached to the entertainment center.
But, having no batteries means no musical songs to go along with the fun activities. As a parent, I get enough baby songs from all the other toys my son plays with. So having this entertainment center without music is a welcome break.
The Activity Center is a great tool for your baby to start jumping and moving around because the seat that holds the baby is able to rotate 360 degrees. Great if your baby is learning to reach for objects and different play zone activity.
As your baby grows the Evenflo Activity Center will grow with them because the legs have three adjustable heights, until your baby gets too big (over the max height limit of 30 inches). So parents can plan on their babies playing with this entertainments center for a while.
Let’s not forget the Evenflo Excersaucer is one of the safest jumping systems for your baby. With no mounted ropes or dangling strings, you can rest assure your baby is safe. The whole entertainment center is sturdy and has good weight, so when your baby is jumping around you don’t have to worry about the whole activity center tipping over. The downside about having sturdy and safe legs is the Activity center is less of a jumperoo. If your baby seems to be on the active side then you should probably look into a non-stationary style jumperoo like the Fisher-Price Rainforest set.
The safety also extends to all the toys. The springy toys around the play zones are safe for babies who are eager to bite on them. These play zones can serve as another set teether toys to help babies comfort themselves as their teeth are coming out.
Overall, the Evenflo Delux Developmental activity center is great to put your baby in because they can entertain themselves for hours in a safe environment that will help them achieve their important developmental milestones.
Posted by Mrs. Swaddle
The Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Center is a versatile jumperoo that can grow and be tuned to your baby’s liking. Parents will grow to love this jumperoo and as much as their baby because of all the wonderful fun, educational activities it provides. This activity center jumper has four activity zones that will provide hours of fun for your baby. The seat is able to rotate 360 degrees, so it easy for your baby to enjoy each play area.
- There is the piano play area that has large keys for your baby to press. There are lights that turn on when the keys are press to teach cause and effect for your baby. The piano keyboard has multiple classical songs that will stimulate your baby even more!
- Another fun zone is the controller knobs. These knobs are brightly colored and have different textures on the surface. So, when you baby grabs these knobs they are learning the feel of round, curve, smooth, and slippery surfaces. These know knobs are also great for teaching your kids to grip with their hands and turning the knobs.
- There is the play zone with a springy sunflower toy. It’s another tool to help train your baby to grab, pull and shake. This toy can also serve as a teether since its long enough for your baby to grab and place in a baby’s mount. Don’t worry the toy is big enough that your baby can’t swallow it.
- The last play zone has sliding blocks connected to a frog and mirror. The blocks on the side will move and slide a long when your baby grabs it. The mirror is also a good tool to help train your baby’s to react and respond to visual cues of them self.
The advantage of the Baby Einstein Activity center does not stop with the play zones. The activity center has two cross bars that arches over the side of the jumperoo. On these bars, parents could add various toys that will dangle for your baby to have additional fun with. The advantage is these toys can be interchange in and out depending on what your baby finds interesting.
When your baby starts to grow, the easy height adjustment settings on the Baby Einstein activity center will grow with your baby. There are a total of 5 height adjustments on this wonderful toy. It is recommended that minimum weight of your baby be 6 lbs and maximum weight of your baby is up to 25 lbs.
When your baby starts jumping up a storm, the solid four beam support will keep your baby safe. The solid base is wide and sturdy and will not tip over with the excessive jumping of your baby. It was design for babies to jump and have fun, exercise, and learn in the process.
Give this Baby Einstein Activity Center a try with your baby!
Posted by Mrs. Swaddle
Not all infants will instantly start jumping when they are first placed in the jumperoo. Babies need sometime to adjust to their new surroundings, but once they are comfortable they will be more settle and start playing with all the fun activities of the jumperoo.
My son when he was first placed in his Rainforest jumperoo, all he did was play with the toy pieces that were right in front of him. After a few go around he start realizing he could use his toes and push off and spring up. In a couple of days, he became a pro and hopped like a bunny.
For those parents who are having more difficulties getting their newborn to jump on the jumperoo, you can try some these suggestions from other moms.
- A potential reason for babies not wanting jump in their jumperoo is their toes and feet are not properly touching the ground. So, parents could place towels, cushion, pillow, playmats, and books below their feet to give them further support.
- Teach your baby to jump by jumping yourself. This might sound silly, but babies love mimicking the actions of adults. Once they see a jumping mom or dad they might be encourage to try it out.