Here are 5 of the most asked questions about the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:
5. Does the jumper easily fold away when not in use? – The jumper is can be slightly un-assemble for storage. This may take from 5 to 10 minutes. But the short answer is no. You’ll probably want to leave it as is once it’s setup.
4. When should children stop using the jumperoo? – The manufacturer recommends stop using the jumperoo when your children reaches the 25 lbs. Around that weight, children should begin to walk on their own un-assisted and probably wouldn’t want to be confined in a jumper seat.
3. What is the difference between the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper and the Fisher Price Jumperoos? – The 2 makers of jumpers share many similarities that you will notice immediately. First, they both serve to help children develop their motor skills. Both jumpers have 3 height adjustment for kids of different sizes and for quick growth. They both have different types of classical music to help entertain and encourage kids. But, the Einstein jumper has a teacher mode for teaching in different languages that Fisher Price doesn’t have. The Einstein jumper also has extra rings that you can purchase extra toys or teethers for your little one to hang on. The Fisher Price Rainforest jumperoo has the easiest fold away capabilities compare all other jumpers. Overall, they are very similar.
2. What age should babies start using this jumperoo? – The manufacturer recommend age is around 4 months. The true test is if your little one can start putting weight on their legs. If they are capable, this activity center will encourage faster motor development. Also, the minimum weight of 6lbs is recommend.
1. Was there a recall on this jumperoo model? – Yes, if you order model 90564. The recall was initiated due to the “yellow sun teether stalk” rebounding and hitting children. The recall covers about 400,000 jumpers including those sold on popular websites like Amazon, Target, and Walmart. A replacement part for the “sun teether” can easily be replace if you call the company’s toll free line at 877-325-7056877-325-7056 or head over to their website at www.kidsii.com and click on recall button at the bottom of the page. All other components of the jumper is safe for children. If you are to order the jumper right now from Amazon, you should have the new safe “Sun Teether” in place.