Posted by Mrs. Swaddle
The Evenflo ExcerSaurcer is another popular jumper for little ones to encourage learning and development. Here are the 5 most asked questions asked by parents about this jumper.
1. Does this jumper play songs? – Yes, this ExcerSaucer plays music. It has 3 tunes that are played when the pages are turned on the book toy. The tunes are typical songs you might hear on kiddie musical toys. Songs are not unique only to this jumper. It also has sounds coming out of baby interacting with various parts of the Excersaucer, like the elephant and mouse toy
2. Can you adjust the height on this jumper? – Yes, the heights are adjustable. They have 3 height settings on each of the green posts and it’s pretty easy to adjust.
3. Does the seat rotate 360 degrees? – Yes, the seat can rotate 360 degrees. But, parents have commented it can be difficult for babies to turn seat 360 degrees themselves. This will limit the babies access the various toys around the Excersaucer. Some babies are not able to turn until they reach 7 to 10 months. At that point, they are strong enough to move.
4. Where is this exersaucer manufactured? – If you check under the seat of the jumper, you will find the inscription “manufactured in China.”
5. What is the weight limit of this jumper? – If you look on the Evenflo websites, it doesn’t specify a weight limit and instead list a height limit of 30” tall. The other requirement for using this jumper is the design for children approximately 4 months or older.
Stop using this Excersaucer when your child can walk or is taller than 30” (76cm) tall or can stand flat-footed in the Excersaucer when it’s set at the highest adjustment level or if your child can climb out of the Excersaucer
Posted by Mrs. Swaddle
Here are 5 of the most asked questions about the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper:
5. Does the jumper easily fold away when not in use? – The jumper is can be slightly un-assemble for storage. This may take from 5 to 10 minutes. But the short answer is no. You’ll probably want to leave it as is once it’s setup.
4. When should children stop using the jumperoo? – The manufacturer recommends stop using the jumperoo when your children reaches the 25 lbs. Around that weight, children should begin to walk on their own un-assisted and probably wouldn’t want to be confined in a jumper seat.
3. What is the difference between the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper and the Fisher Price Jumperoos? – The 2 makers of jumpers share many similarities that you will notice immediately. First, they both serve to help children develop their motor skills. Both jumpers have 3 height adjustment for kids of different sizes and for quick growth. They both have different types of classical music to help entertain and encourage kids. But, the Einstein jumper has a teacher mode for teaching in different languages that Fisher Price doesn’t have. The Einstein jumper also has extra rings that you can purchase extra toys or teethers for your little one to hang on. The Fisher Price Rainforest jumperoo has the easiest fold away capabilities compare all other jumpers. Overall, they are very similar.
2. What age should babies start using this jumperoo? – The manufacturer recommend age is around 4 months. The true test is if your little one can start putting weight on their legs. If they are capable, this activity center will encourage faster motor development. Also, the minimum weight of 6lbs is recommend.
1. Was there a recall on this jumperoo model? – Yes, if you order model 90564. The recall was initiated due to the “yellow sun teether stalk” rebounding and hitting children. The recall covers about 400,000 jumpers including those sold on popular websites like Amazon, Target, and Walmart. A replacement part for the “sun teether” can easily be replace if you call the company’s toll free line at 877-325-7056877-325-7056 or head over to their website at www.kidsii.com and click on recall button at the bottom of the page. All other components of the jumper is safe for children. If you are to order the jumper right now from Amazon, you should have the new safe “Sun Teether” in place.
Posted by Mrs. Swaddle
Fisher Price has been making great baby products that kids love for generations. They are synonymous with quality and safety that parents can trust from their toys. Fisher Price Jumperoos (stationary jump platforms for kids) are one of the best toys that parents can give to their little to help them develop. As all babies have different interest, selecting the right jumperoo can help enhance their development. Currently, Fisher Price has 5 wonderful jumperoos to choose from.
What do all the Fisher Price jumperoos have in common? –
- As the name suggest, they all are jumperoos. They all provide a fabric seat for babies to sit on. The seat is elevated to the point where the feet is barely touching ground. Babies can then push off the ground and jump up from their seat.
- All seats are adjustable for 3 different heights.
- All the seats are able to rotate 360 degrees. This allows for the babies to explore the jumperoo and various activities around them. They are also able to change their viewpoint and follow people.
- All Fisher Price Jumperoos have a height limit of 32″ or 81cm.
- All Fisher Price Jumperoos have a weight limit of 25 lbs.
- For safety reason, Fisher Price Jumperoos are only for babies who are able to hold head upright unassisted and who are not able to walk or climb out of product
What are Fisher Price jumperoos out there? –
- Rainforest Jumperoo is by far the most popular jumperoo. It’s Rainforest theme is very colorful and consist of a red frog seat, rainforest stuff animals like a parrot and a blue frog. It has a wide range of music that is responsive to jumping activities. It has flashing lights and spinning lizards to develop sensory and problem solving skills. The best advantage of the Rainforest jumperoo is the base is easily foldable and can be set off to the side when it is not being used.
- The Discover and Grow jumperoo is another great jumperoo. It’s theme incorporates zoo animals, like giraffes, monkeys, elephant, and penguins. It has wonderful learning features like a piano for music and a roller ball that easily spins. It also has teethers for kids to munch to deal with the pain. The jumperoo is also responds with music as babies jump up and down.
- The Luv and Zoo jumperoo is an animal theme jumperoo with various animals zoo animals. The animals are more like typical zoo animals like monkeys and hippopotamus. The toys are colorful and will help babies develop feel and texture as they grab and play with the various fun activities around the jumperoo. The music is easily turned on and off for kids to jump to.
- The Precious Plant and Blue sky jumperoo has an animal theme with a giraffe, monkey, lion, turtle, and birds. But it has this one wonderful addition of a floating bar that mimics the sky. It’s another great piece of toy to teach kids to reach and grab.
- The Laugh and Learn jumperoo is farm animal theme and has lots of cows, pigs, cats, and funny looking veggies for your kids to play with. The seat is able to spin to help kids develop motor movement with the legs. The kids can learn to reach for items just within their grasp as well to learn about all the wonderful animals.
All these Fisher Price jumperoos are great, so you can’t really go wrong with any of them. The main differences between the jumperoos are the animal themes and color scheme. The rainforest jumperoo is the easiest to fold away if you tight for space. But, most of games, activities are similar in all Fisher Price jumperoo. I hope you found this helpful in your hunt for the right jumperoo for your baby!