Welcome to Jumperoo for baby dot com the complete and comprehensive guide to purchasing jumperoos, activity centers, excersaucers, and jumpers. You will find useful information on everything you need to know like reviews, ratings, safety tips, features and buyer’s advice – we make it easy for parents to find the best jumperoo for your baby.
What is a jumperoo? – A jumperoo is a combination of an entertainment chair and jumping device all rolled into one awesome product. I love how toy makers find all the gadgets that will draw the attention of babies and combine them. This is great for everyone because babies will be entertained for a longer time and parents can get a little break here and there.
Top 3 Jumperoos
Fisher Price’s Rainforest Jumperoo is the top of the line jumperoo that you have been looking for. This jumperoo is one of the safest and most comfortable jumperoos you can find. This jumperoo is filled with many interactive toys like spinning wheels, swinging monkeys, rotating elephants and dangling frogs. It has entertaining visual lights and musical sounds that responds to your baby’s jumping and movement. This jumperoo is great for encouraging your baby to develop the necessary reaching & grasping skills and motor skills. Read more on this great jumperoo!
Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper is a high quality jumperoo and overall an EXCELLENT choice. The activity jumper’s four point spring system makes it very sturdy and safe, so parents do not need to fear about it tipping over. The frame has four height adjustments for your growing babies, so parents can expect to use this jumperoo for a long time. The entertainment options on this jumperoo are numerous, starting with a piano keyboard that activates different songs. Then there are loops for additional toys that can be swapped in or out for your babies favorite teethers and toys for the day – watch your baby entertain themself for hours with this great jumperoo! Read more on this jumperoo!
Evenflo ExcerSaucer Jump and Learn is another great jumper to help your baby achieve all the developmental milestones. The soft jump and landing pad will help develop your baby’s leg muscles and improve their gross motor skills. There are 58 fun learning activities that will stimulate your baby’s curiosity and let have fun in learning process. The Excersaucer is easy to assemble and its wide base makes it one of the safest jumper you can find. Let your baby try it today! Read more on this jumperoo!
What are the advantages of a Jumperoo for your baby? A mom’s perspective –
I love seeing my son grow and mature right before my eyes and recently he reached the milestone where he can hold his head up steadily with great neck control. He is only 3 months 15 days old, weighs 16lbs, and 20 inches tall.
As eager parents, we wanted to help him reach more of his milestones while having fun in the process. We found that a jumperoo can be a useful tool for his early age development because they promote motor skills, sound training, all the while providing the baby a safe environment with less parent supervision.
For me, taking care of the little one on my own and having a jumperoo can be a lifesaver. While my son is playing safely in the jumperoo, I can take a quick bathroom break, do a little cooking, or do some other chores on the side while watching over him. I’m confident the jumperoo will provide a safe local environment were my son can rotate and grab items because my son will have a limited distance to reach. According to the manufacturer’s requirement, parents should not use the jumperoo if your baby is able to hold their head up unassisted. Also, parents should stop putting their baby in the jumperoo if your child is able to climb out and walk because of potential safety hazards for both scenarios.
Most jumperoos have plenty of objects for your baby to reach and grasp. These objects will build their hand eye coordination as they are learning to coordinate with new motor skills. Some will have music to go along with their playing. The sound will help them create an action and response awareness. For instance, the jumperoo that I have will play music when he jumps or when he rolls a particular toy. As they become more familiar with the sound they can learn to activate the sound they like most.
Well, the main function of a jumperoo is to get your baby to start developing their leg movement. By placing your baby in an erected up position, it will give them a new perspective away from the ground. The jumperoo will give them an opportunity to start mimicking the people that they see and hoping start using their leg muscle in the process.
Overall, a jumperoo is a great item for parents to consider because of the educational benefits, the fun, and the safety it can provide. Give it a try and your baby will love you for it.
5 most asked questions about the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper
5. Does the jumper easily fold away when not in use? – The jumper is can be slightly un-assemble for storage. This may take from 5 to 10 minutes. But the short answer is no. You’ll probably want to leave it as is once it’s setup.
4. When should children stop using the jumperoo? – The manufacturer recommends stop using the jumperoo when your children reaches the 25 lbs. Around that weight, children should begin to walk on their own un-assisted and probably wouldn’t want to be confined in a jumper seat.
3. What is the difference between the Baby Einstein Musical Motion Activity Jumper and the Fisher Price Jumperoos? – The 2 makers of jumpers share many similarities that you will notice immediately. First, they both serve to help children develop their motor skills. Both jumpers have 3 height adjustment for kids of different sizes and for quick growth. They both have different types of classical music to help entertain and encourage kids. But, the Einstein jumper has a teacher mode for teaching in different languages that Fisher Price doesn’t have. The Einstein jumper also has extra rings that you can purchase extra toys or teethers for your little one to hang on. The Fisher Price Rainforest jumperoo has the easiest fold away capabilities compare all other jumpers. Overall, they are very similar.
2. What age should babies start using this jumperoo? – The manufacturer recommend age is around 4 months. The true test is if your little one can start putting weight on their legs. If they are capable, this activity center will encourage faster motor development. Also, the minimum weight of 6lbs is recommend.
1. Was there a recall on this jumperoo model? – Yes, if you order model 90564. The recall was initiated due to the “yellow sun teether stalk” rebounding and hitting children. The recall covers about 400,000 jumpers including those sold on popular websites like Amazon, Target, and Walmart. A replacement part for the “sun teether” can easily be replace if you call the company’s toll free line at 877-325-7056877-325-7056 or head over to their website at www.kidsii.com and click on recall button at the bottom of the page. All other components of the jumper is safe for children. If you are to order the jumper right now from Amazon, you should have the new safe “Sun Teether” in place.
You might also be interested in reading these articles: